- Donate to arXiv
- Citações duplicadas
- Philippe Flajolet's books
- Handbook of Enumerative Combinatorics
Volume 15 Issue 1 Jan , pp. Volume 14 Issue 1 Jan , pp.
Donate to arXiv
Volume 13 Issue 1 Jan Volume 12 Issue 12 Dec , pp. Volume 11 Issue 12 Dec , pp. Volume 10 Issue 6 Dec , pp. Volume 9 Issue 6 Dec , pp. Volume 8 Issue 6 Dec , pp. Volume 7 Issue 4 Dec , pp.
- Open Mathematics.
- Experimental Mathematics.
- Classical Mechanics.
- Precision Surveying: The Principles and Geomatics Practice.
- Light Water Reactor Safety.
- The Handbook of Judo.
- F Determinantal and Recursive Methods in Enumeration — SFB ?
Volume 6 Issue 4 Dec , pp. Volume 5 Issue 4 Dec , pp.
Volume 4 Issue 4 Dec , pp. Volume 3 Issue 4 Dec , pp.
- mathematics and statistics online.
- How I Made $2,000,000 in the Stock Market: Now Revised & Updated for the 21st Century.
- No. 46 in C Major, Op. 68, No. 1.
- Compositions into Powers of b: Asymptotic Enumeration and Parameters | SpringerLink.
- The Neutronium Alchemist: Part I - Consolidation (Neutronium Alchemist)?
Volume 2 Issue 5 Oct , pp. Volume 1 Issue 4 Dec , pp. Previous Article.
Philippe Flajolet's books
Next Article. On colored set partitions of type B n. Related Content Loading General note: By using the comment function on degruyter. A respectful treatment of one another is important to us. These are handled by a generalized version of the stationary phase and the coalescing saddle point method which we propose as part of this dissertation.
Handbook of Enumerative Combinatorics
The occurrence of two special functions related to the Airy function is established when two simple saddles of the phase term coalesce. A scheme to study the asymptotic behavior of big powers of generating functions is proposed as an additional application of these generalized methods. Committee Robin Pemantle Advisor. Pages p. Keywords Airy phenomena ; amplitude ; analytic combinatorics ; asymptotic enumeration ; asymptotic expansion ; bandwidth ; big powers of generating functions ; bivariate generating function ; Cauchy integral formula ; central limit theorem ; coalescing saddle point method.
APA Citation. Lladser, M. Asymptotic enumeration via singularity analysis.
Electronic Thesis or Dissertation. MLA Citation.
Lladser, Manuel. Ohio State University, Chicago Citation.